Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moments, places, people.

Photographs amaze me like anything. Each one of them tells a story of their own. Of a distant time, when the world was a different place to live in. Good, bad, better! that's up for debate. But like letters, photographs make me feel good. I love reading old letters. And i love glancing through photographs. I have this random collection of photographs- some taken by unknown geniuses across the world, some by famous ones on my laptop. Most of them relate to a few of my favourite people....people I wonder about. People like Gayatri Devi, whose beauty still remains an enigma to me. I thought of sharing them with everyone around. And of course! I collect photographs of Calcutta...The old chowringhee...so in case there is a overdose, please don't complain.

P.S. None of the photographs are taken by me. And no copyright infringement is intended. I will wholeheartedly give credit to the people who took them in case they come forward or if they ask me to take them off. I found them while doing random internet searches while in moods with patch of blue hovering around. So in case you have a problem. Please let me know :) I will be more than happy to oblige.














































6 comments:

  1. Good collection.. Ekta pics 2 times ache.. May be seta ektu beshi special bole.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. purono kolkata, kashful, ilish ... Apu!

    ashadharon collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. @abhik, thanks :) ar 2 bar je chobita ache...hmm onar gaangulo nishondehe special.

    @Roudra, Dhonyobad :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah....mon bhoriye diley hey :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secong hoogly bridger oporer chhobi ta dekhe eta mone porlo: Dekhish...
    https://www.facebook.com/parama.ghosh.12/media_set?set=a.10151011933213204.409719.696413203&type=3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...